EPOXY FLOOR COATING USES
Epoxy flooring is growing in popularity all across Ontario. From garage floors, to basements, to laundry rooms, epoxy flooring is chosen as a durable, affordable, and attractive solution. With so many decorative options to choose from the possibilities are limitless.
Residential And Commercial uses for epoxy flooring now include the
* Retail stores,
* kennels, and
* Basement Epoxy Floors
* Garage Epoxy Floors
* Chip Epoxy
* Metallic Epoxy
* Polyaspartic Winter Epoxy Coating
* Multi-Colour Epoxy Chip Systems
Epoxy floor coatings are also used in many industrial and institutional facilities that include manufacturing facilities, schools…
BENEFITS OF EPOXY FLOORS
• Durability – Concrete floors coated in epoxy last many years. They are simply the most durable floors that resist daily wear.
• Tough – Epoxy floor coverings are chemically resistant making them an excellent choice for manufacturing plants.
• Attractive – With a variety of colors and styles you have so many options including decorative patterns, flakes, glitters and much more.
• Maintenance – Epoxy floor coatings are easy to clean. Grease, dirt, dust wipe off easily as the surface is non porous.
• Safety – Epoxy coatings are resistant to slippage, impact, heat and fire. The high gloss coating option can also significantly improve lighting in your facility.
• Environmentally Friendly – Epoxy coatings are a green option as additional flooring materials are not required.